1. In the event of any cause for complaint with goods supplied by Kingscroft Logistics Ltd / jiffyenvelope.com (referred to as the company form here on). The company must be notified of the circumstances within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
2. Where the problem pertains to the size of materials supplied, the Company accepts no liability due to the fact that all sizes are displayed on site and should be checked before ordering.
3. Where the problem pertains to damaged goods being delivered, the company will require photographic evidence of the damage to be forwarded to the company to allow a full refund or re-issue of order.
4. No refund will be authorised prior to receiving photographic evidence of the damage/ problems experienced with the packaging supplied.
5. If you wish to cancel your order, please notify us within 7 days of the order being received. The order must be returned to Kingscroft Logistics Ltd at the customers expense and a refund for the goods will be applied on receipt, providing good care has been taken of the products eg. Products may only be inspected and returned unused and in good condition.
6. If an early delivery is requested, depending on the day of the week, time of day, public holidays etc, the company will confirm by email that the delivery can be met and any additional costs which are applicable.
7. Where the buyer has paid for an early delivery that arrives later than agreed timescale the company will not be liable for any consequential losses or charges from any other third party. However the company will refund the value of the extra delivery charge associated with the early delivery.
8. Every complaint or problem will be dealt with and actioned as swiftly as possible, however if you are not satisfied with the service given please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org detailing all information pertaining to this matter who will respond within 2 working days of your problem being highlighted.
9. All refunds will be made by company cheque to the designated name and address given with order. These refunds will be made within 24 hours of your complaint/cancellation being authorised.