Kingscroft Logistics Ltd owns and operates this website while following these criteria:-
1. All products are designed and manufactured fully embracing the methodology and ideology of Ecodesign (Ecodesign is the way of thinking about design which takes in to account the environmental impact of the product or packaging across its full life cycle.)
2. All of Kingscrofts policies make a positive contribution to the sustainability of the environment.
3. We encourage industry to minimise the use of packaging by the use of innovative design and use of products where possible.
4. We advise customers in this highly competitive marketplace on the use of effective packaging to ensure higher returns for the customer whether from reduced damage rate or lower cost while maintaining high standards of products.
5. Kingscroft Logistics Ltd confirms that we are currently compliant with all the relevant UK Legislation involving supply of packaging and the environmental aspects of the packaging that we supply.
6. Kingscroft take all steps possible to keep up to date with legislation pertaining to packaging and the environmental impact of packaging.
7. Where you have specific concerns about environmental issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information regarding the products, excluding any information which may affect the intellectual property of our customers.